My MOT Management  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sun May 14th, 2017 04:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
mymotmanagement

Mana: 
Hello to the world of MOT testing!!

My name is Paul Shaw and I have worked and tested in MOT stations for over 10 years.

After the DVSA made all of the changes to the way we have to operate, I saw an opportunity to create a network of support throughout the trade. I have set up a company offering management solutions to MOT stations via the modern means of web based software. Our efficient application allows the user to record, manage and analyse all aspects of running an MOT station. Although your MOT site may be tip top, usually we get caught out on the silliest of admin issues. Our software allows the user to consolidate all of the relevant information all on one easy to use platform. By doing this, your station will always be prepared for those all important surprise visits from the DVSA as well as ensuring your customers receive an efficient service.

We deal with all aspects of running an efficient VTS;

◾Customer Booking System
◾Online Booking System
◾Customer MOT Reminders (via SMS & Email)
◾MOT Quality Control
◾Workshop Quality Control
◾MOT Slot Control
◾Calibrations & Alerts
◾Invoicing
◾Housekeeping
◾MOT Training and Annual Assessments

[deleted - please read the rules of the forum: http://forums.motester.co.uk/forum17/938.html]

I have put my all into this guys and I would really appreciate it if you could give me a chance by visiting the website. I have quite a few subscribers now and have received some really good feedback!

Thanks for reading my post!

Cheers

Paul

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 06:53 am  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > DVSA/VOSA Performance Monitoring – bad experience? Let us know > My MOT Management Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.0826 seconds (11% database + 89% PHP). 27 queries executed.