European equivalent to MOT  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Jul 19th, 2017 02:40 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
castrolrob
Trade Member

Mana: 
only suggestion I can give you is to ask the local authorities if its possible to have a local test without registering it as a Danish vehicle,dont think anyone on here is gonna be able to help,a euro mot is generally accepted across Europe uk included but I believe only for a year in England,after that your supposed to register/test it for uk use,dont know how those regulations stand in Denmark.your first port of call has to be the Danish registration/test authorities.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Wed Jul 19th, 2017 10:19 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
TorG

Mana: 
Hi I am presently in Denmark with my car off road, which I had not intended to bring back to UK with me until July 2018.
My current MOT will expire in Aug 2017, and I know after that to get insurance will be difficult. I was wondering if anyone could advise on my situation re holding off until July 2018 to return to UK for an MOT or if I can get myself covered with a European equivalent to support my return journey and then my UK MOT.

Car is registered in UK, and presently SORN.

THANK you

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 02:18 pm  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > Equipment Forum – Advice on Parts, Service, Performance etc > European equivalent to MOT Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.0862 seconds (13% database + 87% PHP). 26 queries executed.