New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Premier Elite PC problems.  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sun Mar 14th, 2010 01:52 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
rocco_meister

Mana: 
Yes, Thanks for the comments. Name has nothing to do with that. Comes form the Fact I specilise in VW Sciroccos, often shortened to rocco.:D Similar to the Guy who specilised in Golf Rallyes in the late 1990's aka Rallye Meister.:D

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sun Mar 14th, 2010 12:29 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Wesley
Trade Member

Mana: 
rocco_meister wrote: Thanks for the reply. Been in touch with Premier Diagnostics, they have been most helpful. The problem is well on its way to being resolved. Just neen to book them to come out and calibrate. :D:D
Your "Username" seems a little "Limp"? maybye you need to "Stiff" en up a little? and portray the "Stiff-Meister" in his Normal Attidude??.!!...........:D:D 

Posted: Sat Mar 13th, 2010 09:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
rocco_meister

Mana: 
Thanks for the reply. Been in touch with Premier Diagnostics, they have been most helpful. The problem is well on its way to being resolved. Just neen to book them to come out and calibrate. :D:D

Posted: Thu Mar 4th, 2010 11:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Wesley
Trade Member

Mana: 
With an Emissions Analyser "Down"!:(

surely its time to call in the service/maintenance guys ASAP?:?

Posted: Thu Mar 4th, 2010 10:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
rocco_meister

Mana: 
Hi All, I am have in problems with the pc on my Premier Elite Emmisions Analyser. The pc boots up no problem, but will not communicate to the gas bench. I have booted the pc in to windows XP and the seams to be no Comm port settings shown in the device manager for the additional serial card. Does any one know what comms ports the bench should be set up on? My bench has the normal 9 pin serial for the bench and the 15 pin serial for the oil temp and engine rpm. Many Thanks, Dave.

Current time is 08:38 am  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > Equipment Forum - Advice on Parts, Service, Performance etc | MOT Forum > Premier Elite PC problems. Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems