Who Has'nt had their Performance Report yet?  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Aug 16th, 2008 01:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
KevG
Super Moderator

Mana: 
We got it on Monday. its bang in the middle of the green. Its 10 months since we had the visit!

Kev

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mon Aug 11th, 2008 09:46 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
sunwinluffbra

Mana: 
I've asked for all VOSA paperwork to be directed to me instead of the service manager, he isn't involved with the scheme but our admin who open ALL mail give him the paperwork which as he isn't involved with isn't interested in and doesn't do sod all with!!!!:X   But we havn't had any results from our assesments:? 

Posted: Fri Aug 8th, 2008 11:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Wesley
Trade Member

Mana: 
funny you should ask, it was in our MOT office this morning , dated June, when I enquired about it being lost in the fauna or whatever? No arrived recently:? Green:D

Have just cut down another Tree and downloaded the paperwork for "Self Assessment".:shock: 22+ pages!

Trying to be as  ECO friendly as possible, on measured item retests that had previous advisories, instead of inserting another "piece of paper", I turn the VT40 checksheet over and print it there;)

Posted: Thu Aug 7th, 2008 05:16 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
KevG
Super Moderator

Mana: 
Please reply to this if you havent had your Traffic Lights Reult for your VTS give to you bt VOSA.

We havent had ours yet althoug I have had a Desk Based Assesment and was told we are Green..

Last edited on Thu Aug 7th, 2008 05:18 pm by KevG

Current time is 04:35 am  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > DVSA/VOSA Performance Monitoring - bad experience? Let us know | MOT Forum > Who Has'nt had their Performance Report yet? Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems