2010 "Seminars"  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sun Jan 17th, 2010 11:14 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Wesley
Trade Member

Mana: 
big..E. wrote: We have cctv in our workshop...Bit of a novelty for a couple of days ;)...You soon forget about it tho!..:D

but at 10.03am yesterday, we caught you scratching your butt!;) 

and now for the nations pleasure we are going to post it on facebook!;)...........PMSL!:D...........!:P

Last edited on Sun Jan 17th, 2010 11:34 pm by Wesley

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sun Jan 17th, 2010 08:06 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Bones n Hombre

Mana: 
The last workshop I worked in had camera's in them and we were constantly told they were for "security" purpose's . I must admit I hated them and was always aware of them. Lots of main dealers have them now , still don't like them personally.

Posted: Sun Jan 17th, 2010 03:42 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
big..E.
Trade Member

Mana: 
We have cctv in our workshop...Bit of a novelty for a couple of days ;)...You soon forget about it tho!..:D

Posted: Sun Jan 17th, 2010 03:10 am
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
golf
Trade Member

Mana: 
big brother in the work place,

this would be againt human rights to make a tester feel intimidated in the work place.

its hard enough to concentrate when youre being watched, never mind youre boss and customers and everyone else wathching you all day

Posted: Sun Jan 17th, 2010 12:17 am
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Wesley
Trade Member

Mana: 
I Haven`t Attended One Yet,:shock:

But the Feedback from persons who actually Have is "Shocking"!:shock::shock:

The Only Thing that I can Personally relate to concerning the latests "Seminars" Is, "Animal Farm" written by "George Orwell"!:?

"Do As I Say" and "Not as I Do"!:shock:

One of the latest "Options" is to have a "CCTV" Link from the MOT Inspection Bay, to the more Comfortable "Waiting Area" (Reception) rather than or as well as the obligatory, "Viewing Area".

The "Question" asked, "What If" the "CCTV System" has an "Issue" or a total "Failure"?

This then Deteriorated Into a "debate" between,"the members and representatives on the "top table", "Our Gods"!:shock::?

So, Now We Have "The", "Mr Man" Hi Cocker,;) and All His Laccies and Arse Lickers, who are trying to impress someone to try and "save" their own jobs, bleating like demented "sheep" baah,:P just to save their own butt!:P

Last edited on Sun Jan 17th, 2010 12:27 am by Wesley

Current time is 08:00 pm  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > General Off-Topic 'Discussions' - when it gets down to the fine detail | MOT Forum > 2010 "Seminars" Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems