New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
comp 2  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Sep 12th, 2015 06:03 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
bimmer

Mana: 
Dave, what do you know of the real world, and fun. It is a rhetorical question so no reply necessary or wanted as it will be ignored.:)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Fri Sep 11th, 2015 10:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Stealth
Super Moderator

Mana: 
DB9 wrote:
it seems you have no sense of humor, it was meant as a bit of fun, you have seriously worked in the civil service too long. If you do however become a consultant you will seriously have to adjust your sense of humor to survive in the real world.

My sense of humour is fine and intact David. I just don't find you and your sarcastic sniping amusing. You've never met me so don't judge me based on your assumptions.

Posted: Fri Sep 11th, 2015 08:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
DB9

Mana: 
it seems you have no sense of humor, it was meant as a bit of fun, you have seriously worked in the civil service too long. If you do however become a consultant you will seriously have to adjust your sense of humor to survive in the real world.

Posted: Fri Sep 11th, 2015 06:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Stealth
Super Moderator

Mana: 
Post removed DB9 simply because I can. You just cannot manage to post reasoned replies without resorting to sniping and sarcasm can you. Carry on in the same way and further posts in a similar vein will also be deleted.

Barring you from the site would only result in your re - appearance in yet another alter - ego so please stick to the topic in future posts.

Posted: Wed Sep 9th, 2015 04:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
supertom
Trade Member

Mana: 
well day 3 and sill working ok and yes it should of worked from day one still got a problem with duplicates can not find current test only old ones.

Posted: Tue Sep 8th, 2015 09:15 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
kit1958
Trade Member

Mana: 
Ok so it worked today, so it should it's hardly a major event,it should have worked ok from day 1. No vt 40, no vsi major problems for ae's trying to buy slots still issue after issue it may be a good system one day, but not yet

Posted: Tue Sep 8th, 2015 06:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
supertom
Trade Member

Mana: 
hi all just to the new system worked all day today with no problems and when its working right its very good system and yes I do like the system

Current time is 03:04 am  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > Computerisation Forum - Problem with the computer? try here | MOT Forum > comp 2 Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems