Confirm Qualifications for MOT Course?  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Aug 29th, 2013 12:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
bimmer

Mana: 
Hi mechanic and welcome to the forum.

follow this link to the MOT TESTING GUIDE for a guide to qualifications. http://www.motinfo.gov.uk/htdocs/tgx05000001.htm   hope this helps.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Thu Aug 29th, 2013 03:33 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
DB9

Mana: 
Hello mechanic

If you ask your AE or another nominated tester to go on the VTS device for you, in the Testing Guide all the acceptable qualifications VOSA look for are there, so if yours match them your OK.

Posted: Thu Aug 29th, 2013 12:45 am
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
mechanic

Mana: 
I would like to become an nominated tester but before applying, i would like someone to confirm that the qualifications i have are enough to become an MOT tester, withought doing the NTTA exam.

I have achieved:
NVQ City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, i did this course as an apprenticeship for 24 Months.

City & Guilds 4290 Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles, i completed this as a full time course at college for 12 Months.

I am 20 years of age.
Have 4 years in the motor industry.
I also hold a full UK licence.
I also work in an MOT station and the AE will nominate me to become an MOT tester.

Thanks Everyone in Advance

Current time is 09:34 pm  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > Training and Seminars - Reviews, Dates, Questions | MOT Forum > Confirm Qualifications for MOT Course? Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems