CPD Training  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Mar 30th, 2016 05:36 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Gwctraining

Mana: 
Hi to you all.
I am Graham Williams, the former head of VOSA training. Some of you may have heard of me. Among my many responsibilities in my 33 years as a Senior Manager in VOSA were:
â—‹ Training for the industry.
â—‹ I conceived the idea of the VOSA videos. I instigated these and produced all of them for the first few years.
â—‹ I conceived the MOT seminars and designed and managed them until 2007.

I now own GWC Training,  an organisation that for a number of years has been providing inspection training for all sectors of the industry.
In response to requests, we are now about to offer CPD training for Nominated Testers. We will be offering this at various places around Britain.
We have currently withdrawn our website to prepare for this new product, which will necessitate some major modifications. Before we can relaunch it, we need to gather some information from prospective customers about where and when you want the training.
We intend to provide training which is realistically priced, effective, reliable, convenient and which will genuinely enhance your skills as a tester while contributing to the good and compliant operation of your MOT station.

We have set up a separate, dedicated e-mail address that we would like anyone interested in taking the training to write to us with some  information.

We would like to know:
1. Whether you would be interested in the training.
2. How many NTs do you speak for?
3. What part of the country are you based?
4. What day of the week would you be interested in attending the training? Options are: a) Mon-Fri a.m. or p.m.   b) Saturday a.m. or p.m.   c) Sunday a.m. or p.m.   d) Mon-Fri evenings
5. Anything you think should be included in the training in addition to the mandatory subjects.
6. Any other relevant information.

We want to take the opportunity to help as many testers as possible, so your feedback is very important.

The e-mail address is ..........

In case you are wondering why you should choose to take CPD training from us, here are a few reasons:
• You would receive the highest quality training.
• You would have the reassurance that the subjects have been thoroughly and accurately covered.
• You would be confident that you have met all the requirements of the CPD training.
• You would have an independent verification that you have satisfactorily completed the training.
• You have to do the training, so why not get the very most of the time you spend on it.
• GWC Training is owned and operated by the former VOSA head of training, so the best quality is assured.
• All trainers are ex-VOSA staff.
• You would have the opportunity to clarify any points outside the mandatory syllabus.
• The cost of the training is fully deductable for tax purposes.

By the way, please don't complain to me about DVSA's changes to refresher training. I didn't make them!   However, I am trying to make it as easy as possible for you guys to meet the new requirements as well as enhancing your skills and confidence as a tester.

Commercial email address removed by admin. Anyone wishing to respond please us Personal Messaging.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 07:42 am  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > Training and Seminars - Reviews, Dates, Questions | MOT Forum > CPD Training Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems