View single post by Wesley
 Posted: Wed Oct 12th, 2011 11:20 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Wesley

Mana: 
castrolrob wrote: has anyone encountered snow tyres that are provided with an owner who knows how to drive in snow yet?the best ones in the world wont eliminate the majority of pisspoor twats that are our main problem.teach people how to drive in adverse conditions instead.that way you might be able to drive uphill without finding half a dozen tossers have already blocked it for you.i dont have a 4x4,i dont have snow tyres,the normal conditions in this country dont require either but i do have to travel up a 1 in 7 hill.if no twats blocked it then i can get home fine.9 times out of 10 however its blocked up with bellends with the driving ability of a used condom.snow tyres wont get me home under those conditions......

nice one rob,

trouble is the tyres they, the owners, have fitted are not designed for adverse conditions, so some, owners who choose to have them fitted may find a little more grip?i have to agree with your teaching/instruction of how to drive in adverse conditions, should be taken into consideration, maybye the future reflects the past? back when snow in this country was regular, and when my old man had a set of snow chains?;)

btw, owning a 4x4 doesent qualify!! them chelsea tractor owners who have road tires fitted, and only go offroad  when dropping off their offspring to skool.:P  

Last edited on Thu Oct 13th, 2011 12:12 am by Wesley