new test bay please please help im desperate now  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sun Mar 22nd, 2009 10:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
so1o

Mana: 
Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. I have done loads of research now, wish i had this much before. The snap on solution is the one i had shortlisted. I take it hofmann and snap on, sun diagnostics are all onew and the same?

Thanks

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sun Mar 22nd, 2009 09:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
The Mot Tester

Mana: 
so1o wrote: Hi people!

Right i dont know where to start. Basically i have a unit, had a deal with a company to come set up a test bay, i dont want to mention their name yet (legal reasons), to cut a long story short, they failed to deliver and install three times, i now have had an empty work premises for two months.

Can someone please reccomend a good company? I need good equipment, reliable equipment. Good support after i have given them my money. Someone please help, there are 20 + companies on the internet offering MOT equipment, supply and setup, but which do i go for? Can somone please recommend one?

Someone please help, im desperate now.

Thanks

Hi so1o

We use Snap On Sun Diagnostic for some equipment, they have proven very reliable over the last 15 years, before that we had Crypton who also were very good.

Try to look at companies that have been around for a very long time, do some research as you are here, don't put yourself in desperate situations, always keep hold of the ACE cards.

Posted: Sun Mar 22nd, 2009 09:16 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
so1o

Mana: 
Hi people!

Right i dont know where to start. Basically i have a unit, had a deal with a company to come set up a test bay, i dont want to mention their name yet (legal reasons), to cut a long story short, they failed to deliver and install three times, i now have had an empty work premises for two months.

Can someone please reccomend a good company? I need good equipment, reliable equipment. Good support after i have given them my money. Someone please help, there are 20 + companies on the internet offering MOT equipment, supply and setup, but which do i go for? Can somone please recommend one?

Someone please help, im desperate now.

Thanks

Current time is 07:55 am  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > Equipment Forum - Advice on Parts, Service, Performance etc | MOT Forum > new test bay please please help im desperate now Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems