Advise needed please....  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Mar 13th, 2010 04:16 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
KevG
Super Moderator

Mana: 
Hi Eashby, Welcome to the Forum, Did you sort it out?

Kev

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Wed Mar 10th, 2010 05:14 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
garage express
Trade Member

Mana: 
It may have passed last year if the indicator stayed on when tested and it has failed this time because it doesnt, It only has to work at time of test. To get this replaced you are looking at 1 hrs labour max and the cost of the part i would love to price it but all garage's have different labour rates.

Posted: Wed Mar 10th, 2010 02:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
EAshby

Mana: 

Hello all I need some advise my car failed its mot on the fact thatthe indicator switch would not stay down on every attempt they did:? I cannot understand why this is a failure, as part of the mot, as does not interefere with the car being road worthy, and nine times out of 10 it works for me, and is just likes to be handled gently..Also, this has been the case since I bought the car oer a year ago, and it passed the mot then, so surely that means that the car passed when it should hae failed.. so the question is hae I been sold a car that was not road worthy in the begining :?
Also could someone please gie me an idea of how much for labour roughly and parts to correct this, if indeed is a mot failure, as feel like am currently being conned ... It is 1.6 52 plate fiat stylio ...
Many thanks Emma x

Current time is 02:21 pm  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Public Category (Ask questions about your car and the MOT) > Pass or Fail? Ask about your car and the MOT | MOT Forum > Advise needed please.... Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems