Shadowing testers  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Apr 26th, 2013 03:00 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
NITROS44

Mana: 
Hello MartinBristol:)

The demo test will consist of the use of the assistant.
My advice would be to watch the proper VOSA dvd which covers test methods and routine.
You will cover the test routine on the course so don't be to worried as that will be with an assistant.
A few times watching the DVD and training on the course plus a few practical tests you will be ready.
If you need help with the DVD just pm me
Its best to learn the test with the use of an assistant as sometimes you may have to revert back to that way for some reason if say the shaker plates stopped working.
At least then you have experience on both.
:)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Fri Apr 26th, 2013 12:56 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
MartinBristol

Mana: 
Hi all new to this forum iv just passed my ata light vehicle inspection and am now booked for the 3 day training course I have seen a lot of people on here say to try and shadow a tester at work. The bit im confussed about is at work we have one man testing and ive been told il get tought the old skool way (With assistant in car ) so this makes it hard to shadow as routines will be different, what way will they want you to do the demo test will it be one man test or with assistant ??? seems strange that I may have to the demo test with an assistant and presuming I pass will go str8 onto one man testing.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 10:13 am  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > Training and Seminars - Reviews, Dates, Questions | MOT Forum > Shadowing testers Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems