Visit the
UK MOT Testing
Industry Website

Autotech Training Services

Moderated by: Stealth, MOTman, KevG, bimmer  
AuthorPost
paperchase1968

Mana: 
20k for gear plus premises plus some customers plus a right pile of paperwork plus a managers course plus muppet to assist you in other words you need around 40 k to see you through first year if your gonna live on bread and water o plus 500/600 quid for calibrations o and around 3k for some buildings and road risk!which for some reason vosa dont get involved in strang but true o and the odd £30 for a new lamp you testers love to f up and of course the odd derv or petrol prob that gets run over left in exhaust etc and finally some libillty for the odd dip stick left out or the cam belt snapping then o you need mech and a two post ramp to fix it GOOD LOOK TALLY HO AND ALL THAT

nicknak
Trade Member

Mana: 
No time limit soon as you want 23,000-28,000 for a new ATL between 8,000 and 10,000 doing it the old way with second hand gear.

bagga555

Mana: 
i have been testing since january 2006 and looking to start up my own test centre,does any one know if there is a certain time limit that you can be a tester before you can start up on your own and give me a rough cost of how much it would be to set up.thanx

Last edited on Mon Jul 23rd, 2007 10:33 pm by bagga555

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems