MOT Sales

Moderated by: Stealth, MOTman, KevG, bimmer
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
European equivalent to MOT  Rate Topic 
 Posted: Wed Jul 19th, 2017 01:40 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Trade Member

only suggestion I can give you is to ask the local authorities if its possible to have a local test without registering it as a Danish vehicle,dont think anyone on here is gonna be able to help,a euro mot is generally accepted across Europe uk included but I believe only for a year in England,after that your supposed to register/test it for uk use,dont know how those regulations stand in Denmark.your first port of call has to be the Danish registration/test authorities.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Wed Jul 19th, 2017 09:19 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post

Hi I am presently in Denmark with my car off road, which I had not intended to bring back to UK with me until July 2018.
My current MOT will expire in Aug 2017, and I know after that to get insurance will be difficult. I was wondering if anyone could advise on my situation re holding off until July 2018 to return to UK for an MOT or if I can get myself covered with a European equivalent to support my return journey and then my UK MOT.

Car is registered in UK, and presently SORN.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 01:53 am  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > Equipment Forum – Advice on Parts, Service, Performance etc > European equivalent to MOT Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems