May be of use
https://mot.abcawards.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/2018-Annual-Training.pdf

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Thu Feb 8th, 2018 07:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Paul S

Mana: 
To quote 'I think that's open to question to be honest.we can only hope they take notice of all the objections/scenarios they have already had voiced on the mot blog moderated or otherwise.failing that the test is going to turn into an unpopular joke wth the public and demeaning it still further will help neither us nor the dept of transport,dvsa unfortunately only do as theyre told by said dept so to a large extent it aint their fault but they could at least leave the relevant posts up to inform the public of the coming problems if nothing else.politicians are happy to ignore our trade but pi$$ing off the public contains ramifications that they aint keen on and would probably be our best chance of any meaningful/effective changes to what is still only supposed to be a draft.i for one aint looking forward to failing wear lamps/emls/washers et al.i don't go to work to be considered a **** by the general public thru no fault of my own,will be getting a large poster with ministry contact details to hang in our office and will be encouraging the public to use it'. An old boy..?

Last edited on Thu Feb 8th, 2018 07:52 pm by Paul S

Posted: Thu Jan 11th, 2018 12:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
martins
Administrator

Mana: 
DVSA have released a 'Final Draft' of the new MOT Inspection Manual.

More details here:

http://www.motester.co.uk/mot-trade-information-and-services/mot-trade/mot-trade-news/draft-of-new-testers-manual-released

Current time is 11:31 am  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > MOT Regulations – Need clarification? try here | MOT Forum > New MOT Inspection Manual Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems