ancient,10+years

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Wed Feb 14th, 2018 06:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
aqua87

Mana: 
Cheers Castrol

How old is your machine ? they seem to have made the dga 2500 for a number of years so just trying to see if its more recent versions are updated rather than say 10 year old models.

many thanks

lee

Posted: Wed Feb 14th, 2018 05:41 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
castrolrob
Trade Member

Mana: 
we got one,the update arrived via the contract a couple of weeks back,usb stick as you say for self installation.we aint installed it yet tho,apparently when you do theres a chance that it wont accept it and the engineer has to come out to do it also it then displays the new limits which you then have to by pass so weve hung fire to avoid any possibility of new limits being wrongly applied until nearer the cut off date.some of the above info is via another mot forum asking similar questions,check there as well.

Posted: Wed Feb 14th, 2018 11:18 am
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
aqua87

Mana: 
Hi guys

My tecal dismoke machine is not upgradeable to the new may 20th diesel limits and I am not to happy about spending 4k on a new machine.

A friend of mine has a spare dga2500 combi unit which I am happy to buy and put into service but I want to know If this machine is upgradeable to may limits. ?? has anyone out there got the dga2500 and know 100% it can be upgraded ?

I have spoken to snap on but the service lady did state they can send a usb out for the update but she did seem a little hazy on the subject hence I want to hear from guys with the machine

Many thanks

Lee

Current time is 04:04 pm  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > Equipment Forum – Advice on Parts, Service, Performance etc | MOT Forum > New May Diesel smoke limits, dga2500 Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems