Can you confirm which flavour(s) of silly number plates below may be/is an MOT fail;
1. Silly Spacing of the characters; registration is: M33 RAP - plate on car is: M33RA P or reg: T14 MOR - plate on car: T1 4MOR
2. Mis-shaped characters to make numbers look more like letters and vice-versa; lines shortened or removed from 1 (one) to make it look like an i
3. Plate securing bolts and characters (standard or mis-shaped) custom spaced (or wrong colour fitted) so that together they create further mutations. Say there is a character 'E' at the factory plate securing bolt hole and a black bolt would be fitted. This is changed to a white or yellow bolt to make the E look like a C.
4. Silly '3D' characters which are raised 10mm off the plate cos this adds an extra 99bhp
5. Plates with colour matched tint to vehicle body colour; plates look like someone has sprayed them with an aerosol from 30cm away - the standard white or yellow colour is still visible at about 60% opacity.
6. A plate combination of 4 & 5 above.
Last edited on Mon Mar 1st, 2021 01:30 pm by markie76