New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Air bag warning light flashing  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Jul 5th, 2024 06:36 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
robbojoey

Mana: 
My husband's 2003 Ford Ranger has an airbag warning light flashing. The old port is very old and 2 auto electricians have plugged in reader's but cannot read the error. It's giving a blink 22 code I believe. Two garages have looked at potential faulty connections but haven't been able to stop the light flashing. The car is mechanically sound as the mechanical carried out the work on the other items it failed on first but cannot fix this. Would it re pass the mot if the bulb was removed or blacked out after failing on it initially? I know about the fault with the air bag and it being a potential issue however it is my husband's truck that is used on our farm for towing trailers for hay baling etc but needs an mot for the short road journeys between fields. Thanks in advance for any help.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 01:25 pm  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Public Category (Ask questions about your car and the MOT) > Pass or Fail? Ask about your car and the MOT | MOT Forum > Air bag warning light flashing Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems